Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools offer interscholastic sports programs at the high school and middle school levels. Athletic participation is a privilege. In order to be afforded this privilege students must be enrolled within WS/FCS and meet specific eligibility requirements established by the North Carolina High School Athletic Association (NCHSAA) and the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (NCDPI) for middle schools. As a representative of their school community and WS/FCS, athletes are expected to abide by all rules in the student handbook and display the characteristics of good sportsmanship at all times.
You will NOT have to make a new account. Right now, the 22-23 portal has not been updated in DragonFly - once this is open, we will let you know so that you can update your information and physical for the next school year.
Rising 9th graders - you DO NOT have to create a new account for the high school you are going to attend. If you log into your account and at the top left corner of the screen you should see +connect to school or association - this will allow you to add your high school to your account.
If you are transferring schools for the next school year, you will also need to follow the instructions above.
If you have forgotten your password, please do not make another account, use the password recovery steps on the sign in page.
If you should have any questions, please reach out to your school’s athletic director.
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist is offering FREE sports physicals to all High School student-athletes (rising 9th - 12th graders).
JUNE 4, 2022 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p. m.
LOCATION: Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Sports Medicine Stratford 1901 Mooney Street | Winston-Salem
• Before the event you and your guardian should complete and sign the medical history section of all NCHSAA Athletic Participation forms. (Forms are below).
• If a parent/legal guardian will not be coming with the student athlete, the physical exam consent form must be completed. (Form is below).
• This exam is a screening for school sports. It is not a complete physical. It does not replace the need for an annual physical with your doctor.
• If you wear glasses or contacts, please wear or bring them to the event. We cannot clear you to play if your vision does not meet minimum requirements.
• Shorts and t-shirts required
Online Registration Now through May 28
Please reach out the schools athletic director or athletic trainer with questions.
Adult - JV/V Football/Basketball $7.00
Student – JV/V Football/Basketball $5.00
All other sports
(Baseball, F Hockey, LAX, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track, Volleyball, Wrestling)
Adult - $6.00 Student - $4.00
High School Ticket Info 2021-2022
CLICK HERE FOR PRICING INFO &
TO SEE IF YOUR SCHOOL OFFERS ONLINE TICKETS