Parents and students should submit their paperwork and updated physical forms via DragonFly. You will need to follow these instructions to complete your forms or follow the link above.
1. Download the DragonFly MAX app or go to the DragonFly webpage
2. Tap "GET STARTED" and "SIGN UP FOR FREE" then follow the prompts to create Parent account with your email (DO NOT create an account with your child's name and information)
3. Verify your account
4. Connect to Philo-Hill Magnet Academy to select your role as Parent
5. After selecting Philo-Hill Magnet, tap "JOIN" to request access. We will approve your request. Please be patient with us as we verify and approve!
6. From here, you will be able to add your children and fill out their participation forms.
Athletic Eligibility: Student eligibility will be checked each quarter. In order to be eligible for sports, students must not be absent more than 10 days (excused or not) in an academic semester. Students must also not receive more than one F in an academic semester. Eligibility is based off the previous semester, however, if a student receives one failing grade they will be placed on academic probation and be required to attend tutoring to bring up the grade. If a student receives two failing grades, students will become ineligible to participates in school sports for one academic year.
Interscholastic athletes must have an updated physical and insurance forms and concussion forms in order to try out. These are the forms found on DragonFly. If a student has submitted these forms to the Athletic Director, THIS SCHOOL YEAR, they do not need to resubmit forms.
If you have questions, contact the Athletic Director,
Matthew Murray at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sport News and Information from our Philo-Hill Physical Education Department
|Fall Sports||Winter Sports||Spring Sports|
|Baseball Sept. 1st-2nd||Boys Basketball Dec. 13th||Tennis Mar. 7th|
|Softball Sept. 1st-2nd||Girls Basketball Dec. 13th||Track and Field Mar. 7th|
|Boys soccer Sept. 1st-2nd||Cheerleading Oct. 18th||Girls Soccer Mar. 7th|
|Cross Country Oct. 4th|
|Boys and Girls Volleyball Oct. 12th.|
No news currently found.
410 Haverhill St.
Winston-Salem, NC 27127
Phone: (336) 703-4165