Parents and students should submit their paperwork and updated physical forms via DragonFly. You will need to follow these instructions to complete your forms.
1. Download the DragonFly MAX app or go to the DragonFly webpage
2. Tap "GET STARTED" and "SIGN UP FOR FREE" then follow the prompts to create Parent account with your email (DO NOT create an account with your child's name and information)
3. Verify your account
4. Connect to Southeast Middle School to select your role as Parent
5. After selecting Southeast Middle School, tap "JOIN" to request access. We will approve your request. Please be patient with us as we verify and approve!
6. From here, you will be able to add your children and fill out their participation forms.
Any student interested in trying out for interscholastics should get a physical before school starts. Must include insurance information. Physicals and Athletic Packets need to be turned in by the due date for each sport season. Students must also sign up online on the Athletic Interest Form by the same due date. The Athletic Packet can be downloaded from the Athletic Forms link on the athletic website.
Athletic Eligibility: Student eligibility will be checked each quarter. In order to be eligible for sports, students must not be absent more than 10 days (excused or not) in an academic semester. Students must also not recieve more than one F in an academic semester. Eligibility is based off the previous semester, however, if a student receives one failing grade they will be placed on academic probation and be required to attend tutoring to bring up the grade. If a student receives two failing grades, students will become ineligible to participates in school sports for one academic year.
Interscholastic athletes must have an updated physical and insurance forms and concussion forms in order to try out. These are the same forms found on the Athletic Forms page. If a student has submitted these forms to the Athletic Director, THIS SCHOOL YEAR, they do not need to resubmit forms.
If you have questions, contact the Athletic Director,
Nick Pizzino at: firstname.lastname@example.org Welcome to the SEMS Sport's Zone!
Sport News and Information from our SEMS Physical Education Department
No news currently found.
1200 Old Salem Rd.
Kernersville, NC 27284
Phone: (336) 703-4219
Assistant Athletic Director
Are you interest in trying out for a sport? Click on the SEMS Athletic Interest Form link below and complete the form to get on the tryout list. Don't forget to also complete and turn in the Athletic Forms.